Thursday, October 12, 2006

We Have A Winner

My "greatest thing since sliced bread" contest is over. We have a winner. A surprise write in candidate won (I know there wasn't anyplace for a write in candidate, but since it's my contest, I get to say what the rules are, damn it!). Anway, the winner in a landslide is my fellow contributor, TLE. I present this award to her in recognition of her fantastic and entertaining NFL picks last weekend. I certainly hope that there are more to come. We all look forward to many more weeks on the Estrogen train. Congratulations to the winner and thanks to all our contestants for playing our game. Tune in next week for our "worst thing since sliced bread" contest. I hear Mike Lupica has the inside track on this one (but keep that between you and me).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home